Thursday, January 12, 2012

!!!!ARGH!!!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the New Year! I on the other hand have been sick since Jauary 1 :( I have not been able to start off this year like I had hoped to but I am starting to get better. I have had an awful cough and thought I was getting better so I attempted my 30 Day Shred video, ummmm not so good. It had me coughing so much that I threw up! I am going to attemp Zumba tonight but can't make any promises. On a happier note my oldest is having her birthday party Saturday and her birthday is Monday! I can't believe she is going to be 8!!!! Where has the time gone???? I have some fun things planned for her on Monday since she is out of school. I go back to work on Tuesday and I am ready. I am ready to get back on a normal schedule. I have cleaned up some of the hot spots in my house but didn't take before pics. It is so much better when I look at those areas and they are all organized. My Brave Girls Club class also started this week and I will post about it soon. Then my bible study starts on Sunday and bootcamp is in 2 weeks! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment