Monday, April 16, 2012

It's been a while

I know it has been FOREVER since I posted a blog but life is busy and this is one thing that hasn't made the cut. I thought I would give a little update about life and such.

First I finished bootcamp and started a new program called ChaLEAN Extreme, it's from the makers of P90X and I love it! Michael has been doing it along with me and that has been wonderful because I feel like we are both trying to get healthy instead of just me. The kids even join in sometimes. My eating habits are getting better, not perfect but I am really trying. I have lost about 8lbs and not sure how many inches but I know I feel better and my clothes are getting looser. I have tried not to make it all about a the number but just being happy and healthy and off of my blood pressure medication.

The body restoration class unfortunately had to take a back seat, who am I kidding, I just didn't make time for it. I don't know why, maybe I was afraid of what I would discover while doing the journaling and art projects. It runs again this summer and I have all the supplies and will commit myself to do it no matter the outcome. I don't want to be afraid of what could come up. I just want to deal with the issue and move past it, let God heal my hurts.

The kids are wonderful. The only real issue we are having is with Hailey. She WILL NOT go to bed at night, she always finds a reason to get up. We try to plan ahead and guess what she might want but it's always something new. So I printed out a Dora bedtime chart she is going to help me put together,  talked to Michael about a bedtime routine, and wrote out on a poster board the Supernanny stay in bed technique, we will be starting tonight, all prayers are welcomed!

One last note, I am going to be an AUNT! I am over the moon for my brother and his girlfriend. I can't wait to meet their baby girl in August. It's still strange that my little brother is going to be a Dad but he will be amazing and his girlfriend is going to be a great Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment