Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goal # 2

2. My Home

There are some areas in my home that are a hot mess! Mainly because I haven't taken the time organize and get rid of things. Right now I am on my Christmas break and a lot of this will be taken care of before I go back to work. I have taken some time to figure out where I want what and how I will organize everything, it can be a little exhausting just thinking about it but I want this to change. I am also choosing to simplify so that we don't have as much stuff to put up or clean. We will be remodeling our house this year so I want all the things that we don't use gone. Together Michael and I will come up with a weekly cleaning schedule so that we aren't doing everything on the weekends. We are also going to get our kiddos more involved. We have here and there, nothing consistent plus it just gets done faster when we do it. I have to remember that we are raising future adults and I want them to know how to do things on their own. I want my home to be refuge for my family. I know that not everything will be perfect all the time and I will give my self grace in this area. I will post before and after photos as I go along. Come back tomorrow as I reveal goal #'s 3 and 4.

P.S. You will not see me on a future episode of hoarders, Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing great! Beautiful profile picture too :-)

    ReplyDelete