Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is a Brave Girl???

A few years ago I found this site www.bravegirlsclub.com. They will send you daily truths in your email, and WOW are the encouraging! They also offer online classes you can take to help restore your mind, body, and soul. I have really been struggling with some things lately, mostly things from my past. I had spent the last 10 years or so dealing with these things off and on and when I turned 30 I made a vow to myself that things would be different.  So this is the making of a Brave Girl, facing my past, forgiving myself and others, accepting me for who I am, and loving all of me.  I hope you will stick around to follow me through my journey.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Shauna and encouraging for me as well! Im definately interested in this bravegrilsclub and anxiously following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Shauna. I'm sure you might face a lot of old skeletons in your closet that might be hard to deal with but just the fact that you are taking this road is a big accomplishment in your journey; knowing that you desire to clean up from anything in your past that disables you. I'm proud of you for that. I have been on that same journey for a few years myself and let me tell you--it is VERY liberating.

    ReplyDelete